Working with Archetypes for personal & professional development
Working with Archetypes takes participants on a deep exploration into the nature of archetypal forces and how we access and engage with them in a way which is unique to each of us.
Unlock the gifts and potential excesses of the twelve key psychological archetypes. Prior to the workshop you’ll complete your own profile and together we’ll explore your results and their impact on your lived experience. These are some of the insights you will gain in an interactive, reflective and creative setting:
- A clear outline of the key psychological archetypes and how they operate
- A detailed view of how these twelve archetypes are working in your life at this time
- An overview of where you are placed in relation to an archetypal timeline
- Clear insights into your strengths and ‘lead’ archetypes
- Help with understanding your challenges, some of which might be particular to current situations and some which might be ongoing challenges
- Areas of imbalance (this is not necessarily a ‘bad’ thing when viewed in context)
- Indications of destiny (task/purpose)
- Suggestions of ways you could strengthen areas and address imbalances
- A clear outline of the developmental challenges and tasks facing you at this time in your life
We will also explore typical or current problematic or ‘stuck’ situations which can be viewed and addressed through engaging archetypal energies differently.
Click here for Garry’s recent Huffington Post article on Archetypes
An understanding of psychological archetypes was brought into our modern consciousness through the work of Dr. Carl Jung (1875–1961). They describe universal ways of being that are common to humanity and accessible to us all. Jung believed that standing behind our individual personal unconscious, which is unique to each of us, “there exists a second psychic system of a collective, universal and impersonal nature that is identical in all individuals”. Dr. Caroline Myss observes that ‘some archetypes step out from the backdrop of this great collective to play a much more prominent role in people’s lives, and that each of us has our own personal alignment of key archetypes’ (Sacred Contracts 2001 p.14). This individualised constellation of psychological energies is what we explore in Working With Archetypes.
1. Enrol for Working with Archetypes for personal & professional development
Complete this form to enrol for this course. Once I confirm your place I will direct you back to this page to complete payment.
2. Pay for a course or profile
You can pay for any course or profile with either PayPal or credit card.
Please select from the drop down menu what you would like to pay for: