The Big Picture
Explores themes of reincarnation, the relationship between destiny and karma, the divide between religion and spirituality, humanity’s task in creation and a new Western spirituality.
The BIG Picture guides us to ponder unusual possibilities that can shift the point of reference for our earthly thoughts and deeds.
Built around the extraordinary stories of seven people who have been unwitting visitors to the spiritual world, The BIG Picture examines the themes of reincarnation, the relationship between karma and destiny, the divide between religion and spirituality, humanity’s task in creation, and the emergence of a new Western spirituality to lead us into the next stage of the evolution of consciousness.
In The BIG Picture’s story chapters, I recount some of my own spiritual experiences and those of six others:
- Helen, who relived a holocaust nightmare before her eyes opened onto ancient Egypt
- Joy, who was sent back from the realm of spirit without her husband after a horrific crash
- Keely, who was miraculously saved by a familiar figure, the Watcher
- Caren, who met a healing angel following a Montana hiking accident
- Trish, who ‘died’ numerous times before learning to visit her cosmic classroom at will
- Lukas, a survivor’s story of physical, emotional and spiritual challenges
Those chapters are punctuated with thought-provoking insight chapters where I examine themes of:
- the relationship between karma and destiny
- the divide between religion and spirituality
- humanity’s task in creation
- spiritual evolution